Monthly Live Auction
To receive notice by email, please send an email to email@example.com.
Put add in subject line and your first and last name in the message area. This is only to be used for auction updates.
- TOWizard holds a public auction on the 3rd Saturday of every month to sell lien sale vehicles. This auction is shared with several other tow companies, including Tonka Tow, and La Costa Towing. We invite all tow companies to bring their vehicles to our auction. The auction is held at our storage facility located at 1040 Airport Road in Oceanside, CA. 92058. (For Map to TOWizard) Look to the left and click on address. Registration starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 10:30 AM. We open the gates at 9:00 am for previewing with the auction starting at 10:00 am sharp.
- In order to keep our auction list as accurate as possible, the online list will not be posted until the weekend prior to the auction. Due to the laws involving lien sales, TOWizard makes no guarantee that the vehicles listed below will be available for sale on the day of the auction, and other vehicles may be in the auction that are not listed here. You may obtain an up to date list after you sign in.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR AUCTION ATTENDANCE
- A $100.00 refundable cash deposit is required to bid. This deposit is refundable after the end of the auction, if you do not purchase anything. If you make a purchase the $100.00 deposit will be applied toward that purchase. If you do not pick up your purchases upon leaving the auction, you must leave a total of 10% deposit for each vehicle you purchased.
- All Vehicles are sold AS IS -WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees, implied or otherwise.
- $10.00 cash entrance fee for each guest. (Non-refundable) Guests cannot bid on vehicles.
- You can pay for and remove vehicles that you purchased up until 1:00 PM Saturday, and from 8:00am-2:00pm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. All vehicles must be paid for in full and removed by 2:00 PM on the Wednesday following the auction date. Any vehicle not paid for and removed by Wednesday at 2:00PM following the sale, is subject a $45.00 per day storage fee and/or forfeiture of the vehicle. Any vehicle not paid for and removed can and/or will be re-sold, and you will lose your deposit, plus lose your bidding privileges. (You must remember that a bid at an auction is a legal contract.)
- Any bidder, or guest of bidder, caught tampering with any vehicle, will be removed from the auction, and you will lose your deposit. All bidders are responsible for their guest's behavior.
- A buyer's fee will be charged to the buyer in the amount of $60.00 per vehicle.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed into the auction.
- No children are to be left in the parking lot unattended. This rule is for the safety of your children.
- A signed copy of these terms and conditions are required for entry into the auction.